We welcome you to partake in our CFSC & CRFSC courses.
Classes will be held 2 days 8-10 hours in duration, weekdays and weekends through GTAA and surrounding areas. Please refer to the calendar for location, dates, and times.
You must register under the tab “Choose Dates”. It will require you to submit your legal name, email, phone number, and the type of course you wish to enrol into. Once we have received your request, we will contact you back and require you to make a deposit in order to reserve yo
What The Course Includes
- In-class education instruction; theory and practical
- CFSC & CRFSC Manual
- Exam; written and practical
Bookings will require a deposit of $100.00 per person. Payments can be completed through Interac e-Transfer at your online banking service to: email@example.com
Upon registration you will be receive a confirmation email of your enrolment. You may email us for further inquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (647) 938-0927.
Course balance must be payable by Cash or e-Transfer on the first day of classes. Please arrive 15 minutes early for payment to be processed and receipts to be issued.
NO VISA OR DEBIT MACHINES ARE AVAILABLE
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be provided for persons that fail to attend their selected course dates and no refunds will be provided to persons who wish to cancel their order.
- A notice of two (2) weeks is required to change confirmed courses to a different date.
- Should you have to leave during class due to an emergency or illness, you will have an opportunity to reschedule for a different date. No further deposits will be required and no refunds will be administered.
If you require special accommodations, please advise us via email beforehand so that we can accommodate your needs accordingly.
Note: If there is a group of 10-12 people residing in a different city within the province of Ontario we are willing to provide our services to accommodate your needs.
Please be advised, this page is updated frequently with new dates and times throughout the months.